Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday William

William is my Happy little guy, and I can't believe that he is One now!

Shawn enjoying birthday breakfast with William
I am one!
my happy one year old
He can now climb into the craft drawer:)
Cupcakes for Williams Birthday. I got the recipe for the frosting from my friend Monica if you want it let me know it was delish!
The Birthday Cup Cake

I think that he likes it .

He liked the wrapping and just wanted to play with it , so Big Brother stepped in and showed him to to unwrap the gifts.

I think that Big Brother liked the gift just as much or more then William did.
He liked the jack the box toy, but was a little unsure about what to do with it when it popped up.
But that is why you have a big brother to show you how to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment