Thursday, August 19, 2010

Spinach Artichoke Calzones

I made these yummy Spinach Artichoke Calzones that I found on my friend Emily's blog http://kamandemveg.blogspot.com . This is the filing. So supper good!
I made my own whole wheat pizza dough, so yummy! I found the recipe at Robbie's Recipe Collection I doubled the recipe so that I would have 16 calzones.
Here is my little helper putting the egg white wash on the calzones before they went into the oven.
Here they are all done and Yummy!
I put William in his High Chair while I was making the calzones and I guess it was taking me too long to make them.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I am going to try this one!
    Anna had done the same thing in her high chair, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super good thanks Emily!

    ReplyDelete